Fundraising Opportunities with Threads & Co
We absolutely LOVE being part of the communities we are in - and get requests daily to be part of funding SO many great opportunities for those in the community. In order to streamline these requests Threads is now ready to offer fundraising events.
We'd love to support all of your amazing community efforts and will undoubtably have to be selective. We will limit fundraising events and reserve the right to deny requests.
- Fundraising days/nights for sports teams and other 501(c)3’s
- This is intended to fund our local youth organizations and schools. Not intended for political or religious affiliations.
- We will send a flyer for your event - and then you can share.
- All shoppers who want their sales to count towards your total must show an electronic flyer when purchasing.
- 10% of all sales attributed to your event will go back to your program/501(c)3.
- Online purchases are included when fundraising code is entered into the notes section at checkout.
- Check will be sent to your program/501(c)3 1-2 weeks after the event has happened.
- Fundraising events are based on calendar availability at each location.
If you are interested in setting up a fundraising day/night with either Threads location - please email us at email@example.com with 2-3 potential dates, the name of your organization and your 501c(3) status.
Community Support for Threads & Co
We are a locally owned business and word of mouth is our number one form of advertising! If you have a spot in your business, school or organization where you can set out Threads & Co postcard please let us know we would love to get you a stack of them to spread the word about our boutique.